Providing home inspection services for discriminating buyers in Seattle, Bellevue, Issaquah and all areas in between. Also serving Arlington to Auburn and West Seattle to Fall City. Randy Navarro is husband of one, father of four, and home inspection professional to thousands over the last 12 years.
• Washington State Licensed Home Inspector #262
• Full Certified A.S.H.I.® Member #210257
• State-licensed Structural Pest Inspector #57582
• Certified H.U.D. FHA 203(k) Construction Consultant #SO-524
• Graduate of the Kansas Building Science Institute
• Continuing education--20-30 hours annually
Your best advocate
Because Randy's income isn't reliant on your transaction closing, by definition, he's truly an impartial third party professional. This frees him to do the best work for you without fear of repercussions from other folks involved in your home purchase. Randy is looking out for you!
When experience and expertise matter
Since 1998 Randy has been scaling on top of, crawling under, and investigating Seattle area houses. He figures that's about 4000 homes and thousands of real estate transactions.
Through it all Randy has maintained a cool head and a keen eye as his business continues to thrive, even through the real estate slow down.
Just telling the truth
Randy's philosophy is simple; inspect to the best of his ability and share his findings as clear as possible. If something is broke, he'll tell you it's broke - no trade jargon or incomprehensible boilerplate in his reports.
The best money you’ll spend
Randy believes, without a doubt, that a home inspection is the best money you'll spend. Here are a few things you'll get with Randy's service:
• Gain knowledge that could keep you from purchasing the proverbial money pit.
• Get information that could help you negotiate a price reduction. In other words, keep more money in your pocket!
• He'll set the record straight on housing construction, building materials, and energy efficiency myths.
• Meet Randy and hang out with him. How much is that worth!?
• Wives--get a professionally compiled honey-do list for your husband!
• Husbands--um, get a professionally compiled honey-do list.
How much will you be spending on real estate fees? Escrow fees? Closing costs? What do you get in return for those fees?
Please check this page for much more information and frequently asked questions.